Outfit: long 70s layers in platforms, flares and pink trench

Outfit: long 70s layers in platforms, flares and pink trench


Outfit: messy waves, choker, pink trench coat
Outfit: pink trench coat, structured handbag
rose gold eyemakeup, bright red lips, messy waves
Outfit: long 70s layers in platforms, flares and pink trench
Outfit: long 70s layers in platforms, flares and pink trench
choker necklace, flakies nail polish, pink coat
Outfit: long 70s layers in platforms, flares and pink trench
 trenchcoat: Pimkie - polkadot blouse: Pull & Bear - flared denim: Zara - platform clogs: c/o Wonders shoes - sunglasses: c/o Polette - handbag: c/o Duifhuizen - choker: I Am accessories - rings: Diamanti Per Tutti - watch: c/o Daniel Wellington

A small throwback to when it was still warm enough to go out in a light coat and open toed shoes... I am NOT feeling this return to the rainy, grey skies and chilly temperatures of winter, you guys. Let's just ignore it and hope it goes away.

Today's look is all about elongating, flowy layers. None of the pieces really show off my waist or my butt or whatever, but because of how all of it hangs the look still has a slimming effect, in a really effortless way. Love! I wore this to work, it's a really great office outfit because it's kind of conservative and timeless but still playful. I wore platform clog-like sandals because that's really the ideal match for flared trousers, and these particular Wonders shoes are so versatile and comfortable. I've actually worn them two full days already at work, including an extended lunch break where I did some shopping, so I can absolutely vouch for how comfy they are despite their heel height. I can't find a good pic online right away, but this is what these platform sandals look like when they're not 90% covered by long flared trousers. Super cute, a shape that is very reminiscent of Swedish Hasbeens, but with a much more comfortable, cushioned sole.

 I was also really feeling my hair this day. I had french braided my hair after washing it, when it was still a bit damp, and left the braid in an entire day and night until it had dried and set 100%. The resulting wavy curls lasted me throughout the week, until I washed my hair again. Nice to have some texture to play around with!

No comments