Outfit: fall casual in Uggs and plaid



gold nail polish, diamanti per tutti rings
outfit: fall casual in plaid, skinnies, Selene Ugg boots and oversized knit cardigan
Ugg selene boots in fall
outfit: fall casual in plaid, skinnies, Selene Ugg boots and oversized knit cardiganoutfit: fall casual in plaid, skinnies, Selene Ugg boots and oversized knit cardigan
 wool cardigan: c/o WE Fashion - plaid shirt: vintage - skinnies: c/o Replay Hyperflex - Uggs: c/o - rings: Diamanti Per Tutti

Everyone has a day-off uniform, don't they? This is pretty much my staple outfit for free fall and winter days: My favourite oversized plaid shirt, stretchy skinnies, Uggs and a knit for when I go out. Not the most fashion forward or inspirational combination, but the older I get, the less I care about impressing other people with my sartorial choices. Maybe I'm becoming less high-strung, maybe my priorities have simply shifted from fancy outfits to a full face of make up? As long as my hair and make up look good, I don't care that much about what I'm wearing anymore. If this continues on towards the future, I'll end up slumming it in tracksuits and red lipstick, man. I can see that working as a look.

I'm currently enjoying a lovely Wednesday at home (the Day of the Armistice, yay!), so you can bet your ass I'm wearing something similar right now. What is your go-to chillax outfit?

No comments