Outfit: silk kaftan in Biot

Outfit: silk kaftan, straw tote bag


Outfit: silk kaftan with gold thread
Outfit: silk kaftan with gold thread, straw tote bag
Outfit: silk kaftan with gold thread
Outfit: silk kaftan, straw tote bag
beaded sandals
Outfit: silk kaftan with gold thread
kaftan, hoop earrings: H&M - sandals: Fibi & Clo - straw tote bag: Carrefour - bikini: c/o Calzedonia - sunglasses: c/o Polette

After some days of enjoying everything the French Riviera has to offer (and it's so much, you guys!), I figured I should make some time to share another outfit. This kaftan has been keeping me cool, or at least as cool as you can be when day temperatures rise to about 38°C. I feel like we've been experiencing a little heatwave here, hot even for the south of France. But I ain't complaining, especially since the weather is so underwhelming back home. Bring on that summa summa heat! I even have some tan going on right now, and not all of it is fake.

I also love my ridiculously large straw tote bag. I mean, it's ridiculously large as mentioned supra, AND ombre, and I bought it for just 7,50€. People around here are stylish as hell, and even the clothes and accessories sold in supermarkets like Carrefour are pretty nice. Really cute and affordable espadrilles, tunics, straw tote bags and all that jazz, perfect to blend in with the locals.

Yeah, my boyfriend and I are the type of doofuses who enjoy checking out foreign supermarkets to see what kind of stuff they have on offer. Our hypermarket over in Antibes has an amazing fresh fish counter, for example, and this line of showergels that smell like food. I'm kind of addicted to our bottle of caramel soap.

Anyway, hope you like the outfit! Btw sorry for the repetitive posing but I really wanted to incorporate this stunning view behind me.

Outfit: silk kaftan, straw tote bag
Biot en haut

That's what we wake up to every single morning. Not bad at all.

No comments