Beauty: gold glitter under eye liner

I've been feeling disenchanted with my regular make up looks lately, so I've been trying a couple of old favourites as well as new combinations. Nothing gives me confidence about my face of the day like a good cat eye, but sometimes I just don't have the time or the energy to get my flick on fleek. When I want to put in minimal effort to get my face to look awake and well rested, I usually go for strategic use of highlighter. A bit of iridescent white eyeshadow in my inner corners + a generous helping of mascara and I'm good to go. A few weeks ago, I got the idea to try a new version of this old favourite by playing around with my gold glitter liner a bit. Before, I only used it to gold-line the top lashline or the inner corners, but now I took it all the way across my lower lashline. Sort of like a more subtle version of this tumblr favourite look:


Anyway, this is what I came up with! I used Hema's gold glitter mascara/eyeliner for this look.

beauty: gold glitter under eye liner


beauty: gold glitter under eye liner
beauty: gold glitter under eye liner
beauty: gold glitter under eye liner
beauty: gold glitter under eye liner

Fun, subtle and SO easy to recreate with any type of sparkling make up product you have in your stash. Also, a refreshing departure of the whole made-up-to-the-nines and Kontoured-to-oblivion beauty trends of the past year or so. Hope you like it!

8 comments