Sunset Crop Top


crop top: River Island - cut offs: vintage Levi's via Think Twice - sunglasses: Ebay - straw bag: Pimkie


Another day, another crop top! This one is a definite fave of mine. I mean, I'm wearing a sunset on my top, while taking pictures WHILE THE SUN IS SETTING. Amaga meta themed dressing is the new black! YO DAWG I HEARD YOU LIKE SUNSETS SO WE PUT A SUNSET PRINT IN YOUR SUNSET PICTURES SO YOU CAN ADMIRE THE SUNSET WHILE YOU ADMIRE THE SUNSET.
Double sunset all the way?

Haha, sometimes I just slay myself.

The Converse sneakers are new, my black pair is worn to death and after seeing a couple of people in this burgundy version I was convinced that they were the perfect Converse. Sort of like the Converse to end all Converse: they've found the perfect rendition, so they might as well stop trying now. Right? Burgundy is just such a lovely, rich neutral (in my book!). Jeans, cute dresses, whatever: these babies will look perfect with it.

PS: I went swimming yesterday. I swam like a mermaid. One of those days you want to cut out and stick in your diary to remember forever.

8 comments

  1. Wat een heerlijke outfit, perfect voor deze warme zomer!


    www.fashiable.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tee! It reminds me of one I used to wear when I was a teenager..

    And what's that mermaid swimming, I have to try it very soon :)

    xo

    Anastasia

    Wish my mum Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the burgundy!! wou ze ook, maar eerst toch voor zwart gekozen :)

    http://in-so-mnia.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik hou ook van de burgundy versie! Eén van mijn favoriete kleuren (bewezen want ik heb nu een burgundy topje aan haha). MAAR DIE ZEEMEERMIN! Jongens toch. Ik wil NU naar het huis van mijn ouders gaan en dat uitproberen haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. eeeecht doen, het voelt supercool! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like! Sunset within sunset is always better, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I luv luv luv your sunglasses, do you remember from which ebay seller you got them??

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://www.ebay.com/itm/300902642206?var=600112919037&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649 here ya go, be fast!

    ReplyDelete