Shorts, Beanie, Coatigan and my Kipling City Bag

t-shirt: Lady Gaga Born This Way Ball - boots: Texto - shorts: Lucky Brand - coatigan: thrifted - beanie: ASOS - purse: c/o Kipling


Finally a proper look at my Kipling City Bag that I love so much. And how about that Shin Chan keychain? HEY HEY SHIN CHAN

Second point I'd like to make in this post: I really, really love beanies.

Third point: this coatigan is the warmest EVER. It was just about to start snowing when these pictures were taken and I'm only wearing a t-shirt underneath. I was only slightly freezing my ass off.

Fourth point: we met up with our familiar cemetery-dwelling cat Roland when we dropped by the church to shoot outfitpictures. He was sweet and cuddly as ever!




Fifth point: I sort of really kind of totally miss my long hair. I mean, it's not truly the length that I miss, but I've never loved myself with super layered hair. I prefer myself with fewer layers around the face I guess, even though I can objectively say that this is a great haircut that looks good on me. OH WELL IT'LL GROW. Next time, no layers.

BYE


12 comments

  1. Hoewel geel echt totaaaaaal niet mijn kleur is, vind ik die city bag int geel eigenlijk echt heel schoon! En hele leuke coatigan :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to adopt Roland!!! Oh my god, so cute, gonna die, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your coatigan! There's something so cool about a cardigan with more structure. You also can't go wrong with a concert t-shirt and denim shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DEM SHORTS. Me wants them. GIMME.
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that Kipling bag! So glad you got the yellow! :) I saw it in the Kipling store in the mall near my house and drooled, but it is quite expensive :( And that Chin Chan keyholder is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ALWAYS tell my boyfriend this exact thing!! we already have 4 cats though and I don't think they'd be too happy about another adition to the family

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah I know! But I do think it's worth it because of all the amazing compartments. It's almost impossible to find a good bag that can hold all your stuff and keep it safe and cushioned while actually looking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these kind of outfits really suit you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. CUTE CAT. Die cardigan lijkt fijn!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that shirt so much, want one tooo! Glad Roland is still around <3

    http://in-so-mnia.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  11. you'll end up as a crazy cat lady, fo sure!

    ReplyDelete
  12. coatigan = cool ! en haar groeit en tis mooi kort. is het zo opgeknipt dan?

    ReplyDelete