Flatforms, Apples, Feels Like Spring


dress: River Island - sunglasses: Urban Outfitters - cardigan, flatforms: Forever21 - belt: Pimkie


I LOVE flatforms. I think creepers are the coolest thing ever, but they don't really suit my style all that much. Flatform sandals however are an easy way to inject some clunky quirky sass into your wardrobe: sort of like slightly dorkier, edgier wedges, and they go with everything! A great way to make a retro outfit a bit more current. These are currently in our Antwerp F21 store btw, also available in a mustard yellow and a royal blue, for about 20€. Very comfortable btw, thanks to the cushioned sole. Get them! In case you don't have a F21 near you: River Island and New Look have some cool options as well, as does ASOS.

As you can see, the weather has been a bit better for short spans of time the past few days. Chilly in the shade, but almost like spring when the sun comes out. I ain't complaining! I love love love not having to wear tights and baring my toes in sandals again. I unabashedly love sandals. FREEDOM for my toes plz! My boyfriend took these pictures when we went for a short evening stroll so I could stretch my legs after working on my thesis all day. I never thought I'd get cabin fever like this, I'm probably the most being-at-home loving person in the world. Apart from agoraphobics, that is.


PS CAN YOU SPOT MY TINY BOYFRIEND

 

17 comments

  1. Leuke outfit en nagellakkleurtje! De tweede foto vind ik echt een mooie foto van je!
    Nathalie
    Http://curls-and-bags.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry maar flatform zijn niets voor mij :D Vind ze gewoon zo baksteen-achtig! :D Wel leuke outfit voor de rest ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so springy! I love your dress so much. The print is fantastic and you're rocking those flatforms too. That last picture with your boyfriend reflected in your sunglasses is so cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The return of the apple dress! Oh how I love it :D Our Spring is slowly coming back too :)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looove this dress, so springy and fun!! Glad to hear your weather is starting to get more springlike. I really love the flatforms too, they're funky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute :) ben persoonlijk niet zo'n fan van flatforms maar ze passen wel bij jouw stijl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aarrgh so cute! I still have to persuade my boyfriend to take pictures of me, but I'm too fussy, so at the moment a tripod and remote control are my best friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ik weet het nog niet goed! vind ze niet mooi, maar ben er langs de andere kant wel wild van (ik kan dat hebben met sommige dingen)! ik hou meer van de flatforms met de iets meer vrouwelijke zolen, waar zo een golf inzit. soms lijkt het alsof je op blokken loopt, de IM geven dat effect. dus waarschijnlijk schaf ik mij een paar aan tijdens de solden! oh die van marni vind ik de max!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the print of the dress. I'm still undecided on flatforms but these are great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. ik vind ze ook niet "mooi" maar wel vet cool :D dat is het punt net, bij een klassiek "mooie" outfit zijn ze dan de hoek die eraf is! :D ik vind blokkige cool, om een of andere reden doen ze me denken aan van die japanse sandaaltjes en de nouvelle vague :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah, back in a retro dress. Tell me they aren't more comfortable than pants when it's actually warm out?

    ReplyDelete
  12. never denied it! I just hate tights :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. The dress is sooo cute!
    And I don't like flatforms, but I must admit that I like them on you. They suit your style perfectly!

    x Krizia

    Shark Attack - Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sandals do feel like freedom but even better is when I get to walk around barefoot in the grass. That is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wat een super leuk jurkje!!
    Fijn weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that dress! Its sooo cute and summery!

    xx
    http://bigisalsobeautiful.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete